Due to the many injuries Arina Rodionova couldn’t hold a powerful 2014 tennis season. Successful results came in time of Arina’s optimal condition, what can be seen on the series of Asian ITF tournaments in Japan and WTA 125K Series tournaments at the end of the year. In team with Australian player Jarmila Gajdosova Arina won 3 doubles titles.
Key points of the season for Arina Rodionova:
- Semifinal in singles at the ITF tournament in Burnie
- A series of ITF tournaments in Japan: 2 doubles titles in team with Jarmila Gajdosova, semifinal and final in singles
- Doubles title at the ITF tournament in Nottingham
- Arina & Jarmila passed qualification in doubles and won first round match at the Wimbledon Grand Slam tournament
- Final in pair with Patricia Mayr-Achleitner at the WTA tournament in Hong Kong
- Arina and Olga Savchuk won WTA 125K Series doubles tournament in Ningbo